Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Gifts for Day Care Teachers

I would love to work part time or not at all in order to spend days with my son.  Maybe someday, but not today.  So, it was with great care that my hubs and I chose a daycare school for our son.  We have been very pleased with the way the teachers care for our son.  He is so happy to be there and that makes me happy and less anxious about being at work.  There really isn't an adequate way to thank them for the care and love they show us but I like to try.

For Easter this year I searched the internet for ideas and found some great ones.  I modified what I found slightly and came up with these insulated cups filled with goodies and personalized notes.  The notes say "Thank you for stirring my creative juices."  They are filled with Crystal Light powdered drink mix (a play on words "creative juices" pun totally intended).  I also dipped pretzel sticks and marshmallows in candy making chocolate.  I packaged it all up with matching ribbons and added a note customized with each teacher's initial.  I used a Cricut to cut the circles and letters to customize the cards which I purchased from Hallmark.  End result:



Here is where I found the original idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment